Welcome to Laptop Logistics
These terms and conditions enlist the rules and regulations for the use of Laptop Logistics’s Website, located at https://www.laptoplogistics.com/.
You agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this site. You must agree to these terms and conditions before you can continue using Laptop Logistics.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: Client, You, and Your refer to you, the person logs onto this website, and who is in compliance with the Company’s terms. Our Company, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, „Our“ and «Us» refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, and “Us” refer to both ourselves and the Client. All terms refer to the offer and acceptance of our assistance to the Client. We will do this in the most efficient manner to meet the Client’s needs regarding the provision of Company services. They will be subject to and in accordance with the law. Any use or remark of the above terminology in singular, plural, capitalization, or he/she/they is taken to mean the same thing and can be considered interchangeable.
Cookies are used on our website. You agree to Laptop Logistics using cookies when you access Laptop Logistics.
Laptop Logistics, and/or its licensors, own all intellectual property rights related to material found on Laptop Logistics. All intellectual property rights are reserved. These terms and conditions apply to your use of Laptop Logistics.
- Republish material taken from Laptop Logistics
- You can rent, lease or sub-license material at Laptop Logistics
- Laptoplogistics – Reproduce, duplicate and copy material
- Redistribute content of Laptop Logistics
This Agreement shall take effect on the date given. Users can post opinions and exchange information on certain parts of this website. Laptop Logistics does not review, filter, edit, or publish Comments before they appear on the website. Laptop Logistics, its agents, or affiliates are not able to view and comment on your comments. Comments are the opinions and views of the individual who posted them. Laptop Logistics will not be held responsible for the comments.
Laptop Logistics reserves every right to monitor comments and to remove comments which are considered offensive or inappropriate.
You warrant that you represent and are bound by the following:
- You are allowed to post comments on our site and you have all the licenses and consents required to do so.
- The Comments do NOT infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party, including any copyright or trademark.
- The comments don’t contain any defamatory. libelous. offensive. indecent, or other unlawful material which would be an invasion of privacy
- These comments are not intended to promote or solicit business, custom, present commercial activities, or illegal activity.
Laptop Logistics is granted a non-exclusive license by you to use, copy, edit, authorize others to do the same. You can also reproduce, modify, and authorize others to do so.
Hyperlinking our Content
Without our prior written consent, these organizations may link with our Website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines
- News agencies
- Online directory distributors could link to our website in the same way that they link to the websites of other listed companies;
- Only system-wide Accredited Businesses are allowed to solicit non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising groups that may not link to our site.
These organizations can link to our home page or to publications. As long as the link does not deceive, (b) does it not falsely imply sponsorship or endorsement of the linking party or its products/or service; and (c), fits within the context on the linking party’s site.
We might consider and approve additional link requests from these types of organizations:
- These are some of the most well-known business and consumer information sources.
- Dot.com community sites
- Charities are represented by associations and other groups;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
These organizations can request link approval if they are: (a) not adverse to themselves or their accredited businesses;(b) not in any way a negative record with us; (c); the benefit to Laptop Logistics from the visibility of the link compensates for the absence of Laptop Logistics; (d) the linking is in the context general resource information.
These organizations can link directly to our home page provided they: (a) are not misleading; (b) do not falsely imply sponsorship or endorsement of the linking party or its products or service, and (c). fit within the context of that linking party’s website.
If you’re interested in linking to our site and are not listed in paragraph 2 above, please contact Laptop Logistics by sending an email. Your name and contact information along with the URL of the site should be included. Also, please include the URLs of URLs you are interested in linking to our website. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a reply.
Our Website may be linked to by approved organizations as follows:
- You can use our corporate name
- You can link to the Uniform Resource Locator by using:
- Use of any description of our Website that is linked to, provided it fits within the context of the content of the linking party’s website.
Laptop Logistics will not allow you to link without a trademark license agreement.
Frames around our Webpages must be approved in writing and not altered in any way to the visual appearance or presentation of our Website.
We are not responsible for any content on your website. You agree to defend and protect us from any claims that arise on your website. You should not link to any website that could be interpreted as libelous or obscene.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve all rights to ask you to remove any links or specific links from our Website. You agree to remove any links to our website immediately upon request. We reserve the right at all times to amend these terms and conditions as well as its linking policy. If you continue linking to our Website, then you agree to comply with these linking terms.
We have removed all links from this website
We are happy to remove any offensive link from our website. While we will take into consideration requests to remove links from our Website, we aren’t obligated to do so. We also won’t be able to reply directly to your inquiries.
We don’t guarantee the accuracy of the information found on this website, nor do we warrant its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we promise that the website will remain available or that the information is kept current.
We exclude all representations and warranties relating to this website and the use thereof, to the fullest extent allowed by law. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- Our or your liability for personal injury, death, or death can be limited or excluded
- Limit or exclude our liability for fraud and fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit our liability or that of yours in any other way than is permitted by law.
- Any of your or our liabilities that cannot be excluded by law are excluded.
The following Section, as well as other disclaimers, contains limitations and prohibitions on liability: (a). They are subject to the preceding paragraph. (b) All liabilities arising from the disclaimer include liabilities arising in tort or contract and liabilities for breaching statutory duty.
We are not responsible for any loss or damages as long the website and all information and services available on it are free.